NAMASTE/ CORONAVIRUS BHAGANE KA INDIAN TARIKA/ BABA SEHGAL/ STAY HOME/ STAY SAFE/ DANCE AT HOME

featured image

Hi everybody, thanks for enjoying and leaving your important remark.

recently I am less noticeable on my channel as I have actually been hectic making my brand-new studio in another location of SURAT. Cuud’nt spare so much time as I am creating and performing my brand-new studio absolutely by myself.
This video has actually been shot and modified by me.
Will reveal u people my brand-new studio quickly. Desire me luck.

if you want to discover this from our TUTORIAL video.

we are now sharing our TUTORIALS under a paid prog by means of watsapp for simply 500/- INR for 10 Tutorials.
do get this prog to gain from house and get ur prfrmncs on point.
cntct us on ritugupta.india@gmail.com or call my group- 9328008201

our kids direct link
RITU’S DANCE WORLD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IT6VvnNYlTpUGt7mNJh5A

https://covid19globalcases.com/namaste-coronavirus-bhagane-ka-indian-tarika-baba-sehgal-stay-home-stay-safe-dance-at-home/

Comments