
Stream Here: 19459006 https://empire.ffm.to/corona 19659002 Subscribe For More Music And Videos Instagram: @Gmaccash Twitter: @gmaccash 19459008 Facebook: @Gmaccash 19659003 Lyrics 19659004 (Hook) Move Bitch U got Coronavirus. 19459008 Ooo Shit u got Coronavirus. 19459008 We ain’t finna do shit, 19459008 with this Coronavirus I ain’t finna take journey, with this Coronavirus. (2x) (Verse) 19459008 Ima chill at the baby crib cuz I’m safe here. 19459008 I ain’t even bouta beverage me ah carona beer. Ima bouta remain at the baby crib for about ah year. 19459008 And I ain’t returning out til this shit clear. 19659006 I done purchased me a mask, and a lot gloves, 19459008 and I still seem like that’s insufficient. 19459008 I ain’t shaking no hands, 19459008 I do not wan na hug. Ensure you clean yo hands with a great deal of love. If u got the CV they gone discover you. If u coughing I ain’t tryna be around you. I ain’t even tryna stand next to or behind u. 19459008 Ima attempt to assist them mfs discover you. 19659008 I ain’t even bouta get on no airplane, 19459008 I ain’t even bouta stand in the rain, I ain’t getting on no train, I ain’t even bouta drive in my lane, 19459008 I’m bouta remain in your home and play da video game. Bitch 19659009 (Hook) Move Bitch U got Coronavirus. 19459008 Ooo Shit u got Coronavirus. We ain’t finna do shit, with this Coronavirus 19459008 I ain’t finna take journey, with this Coronavirus. (2x).
https://covid19globalcases.com/gmac-cash-coronavirus-official-video-shot-by-ayeyonino-coronaviruschallenge/
Comments
Post a Comment