CoronaVirus Song|C-O-V-I-D 19

featured image

My Best pal and store mate Casey Groves made this impressive video so i could not assist publishing it for him. Everybody requires a great laugh today. Here’s his description:

Merchandise & Plans: https://www.bourbonmoth.com

Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/bourbonmothwoodworking

Cameo: http://www.cameo.com/bourbonmoth

Suddenly, I discover myself having a lot more time to develop things.
I’m going to utilize this as a possibility to deal with things I do not usually have time for.
My other half asked me to restring her ukulele. I did.

Get out there and … I indicate … STAY IN AND GET CREATIVE!

Music & Lyrics by Casey Groves

Heard a message in my cars and truck on the radio station

Says an infection gunna get everybody in the country

Got on my phone simply to confirm the circumstance

Seems like it’s impacting everybody in production

Stopped by Trader Joe’s to get some pasta

Inside everyone looks a bit hostile

Shelves are empty and no one’s imitating an excellent next-door neighbor

Why’s everyone got ta have a lot toilet tissue

C-O-V-I-D 19

Coronavirus is a buggin me

I require my pals and my household

To be near to me

Close to me

Can’t go to work can’t go to school

Can’t go to church trigger that’s the guideline

I seem like I’m on home arrest

And it’s putting my persistence to the test

All those numbers and information too

I Can’t think whatever that I check out in the news

There’s got ta be a method to have some enjoyable

Got ta return with individuals I like

C-O-V-I-D 19

Coronavirus is a buggin me

I require my pals and my household

To be near me

Close to me

If you do not understand how to invest your time

Take my suggestions let it alleviate your mind

Don’t hesitate of what you see online

No concerns trigger you’re gunna be simply great

C-O-V-I-D 19

Coronavirus is a buggin me

I require my buddies and my household

To be near me

Close to me

https://covid19globalcases.com/coronavirus-songc-o-v-i-d-19/

Comments