Coronavirus Live Streaming: Breaking news, world Map and live counter on Active Cases
This streaming is another variation of the initial one based upon active cases.
I began this live stream on Jan 26 th. Many individuals are fretted about the spread of coronavirus. For anybody that needs to know the real-time development of the around the world spread of this infection, I use this live stream. The function is not to impart worry or panic, nor is it always convenience; I simply wish to provide the information to assist notify the general public of the existing circumstance.
The function of this stream is to reveal standard info and information to comprehend the scenario quickly. For in-depth info, please visit our recommendation websites.
— References for automated upgrade:
1. WORLDOMETER: www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
2. BNO News: bnonews.com/index.php/2020/02/ the-latest-coronavirus-cases/
3. JHU CSEE: gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740 fd40299423467 b48 e9ecf6
5. RiskLayer (DEU): www.risklayer-explorer.com/event/100/ information
6. DXY (CHN): ncov.dxy.cn/ ncovh5/view/pneumonia
7. J.A.G Japan (JPN): jagjapan.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html
8. VG (NOR): www.vg.no
9. Amtliches Dashboard COVID19(AUT): info.gesundheitsministerium.at/
10. INDIA COVID-19 TRACKER (IND): www.covid19 india.org/
11. Helsingin Sanomat (FIN): www.hs.fi
12. Situación de COVID-19 en España (ESP): covid19 isciii.es/
13. T.C.Sağlık Bakanlığı (TUR): covid19 saglik.gov.tr/
14. Corona-Fälle in der Schweiz (CHE): rsalzer.github.io/ COVID _19 _ CH/
15. Lidovky (CZE): www.lidovky.cz/
16. The News International (PAK): www.thenews.com.pk/
17. kawalcovid19(IND): kawalcovid19 com/
18. INDEXHR (HRT): www.index.hr/
19. La Repubblica (ITA): www.repubblica.it/
20. RIVM (NLD): www.rivm.nl/coronavirus-covid-19/ actueel
21. стопкоронавирус (RUS): xn--80 aesfpebagmfblc0a.xn-- p1ai/ #operational- information
22. IEDCR( BGD): www.iedcr.gov.bd/
23. La Republica (PER): larepublica.pe/
24. biobiochile (CHL): www.biobiochile.cl/
25. Министерство здравоохранения (UZB): coronavirus.uz/ ru
26. Estado real del Coronavirus en REP DOM (DOM): www.coronavirus-rd.com/
27. Ministerio de Salud Pública del Ecuador (ECU): coronavirusecuador.com
28. Libertatea (ROM): www.libertatea.ro/
29. Taiwan CDC (TWA): www.cdc.gov.tw/
30. Mano vyriausybė (LTU): lrv.lt/
31. Calcalist (ISR): www.calcalist.co.il/
32. CNA (SGP): www.channelnewsasia.com/
33. Ministry of Health (RKS): kosova.health/ en/
34. Afghanistan main Dashboard (AFG): uneplive.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/4c8ca6b1d9bc44 d6bde5e2fd54 afc180
35. SaudiArabia main Dashboard (SAU): covid19 moh.gov.sa/
36. Clarin (ARG): Clarin.com/
37. Ant1News (GRC): www.ant1news.gr/
38. TV2 (DEN): tv2.dk/
39. OUTBREAK.MY (MAL): www.outbreak.my/
40. Bahrain MOH (BHR): www.moh.gov.bh/COVID19
41. Qatar MOH (QAT): www.moph.gov.qa/
42. Vietnam MOH (VNM): ncov.moh.gov.vn/
43. Portugal MOH (PRT): covid19 min-saude. pt/
44. Moldova (MDA):
I reside in South Korea. I learnt life sciences and signed up with a bioinformatics lab for my Masters’s degree. At that time, I utilized python. Because I chose to alter my profession as a dental professional, I have actually stopped configuring for practically 15 years now however chose to dust off my programs abilities.
Please comprehend, I can not commit all my leisure time to this live stream so throughout off-hours information event is done immediately and/or upgraded by mediators.
Although the stream started unrefined and standard, many individuals have actually supported me in enhancing and preserving this. It is since of your assistance and motivation that I keep the stream going. I particularly value all the guidance and assistance from the mediators and dedicating their valuable time to enhancing this live stream – Max Mustermann, Stephanie Hughes, Random, Entrenched Trader, Droid Knight, Craft Fan, Fries, jlpowell73, The NCV, Josh Leathers, The Eldritch God, srpk khin, Hitz1001, Redchief, GildArt by Gilda, emmamec, lambi, AmberLeanne, DukeHeart, Green Rock Films, Charlie, amithist57 and Billy C.
I hope this live stream functions as beneficial details. Please track the numbers that affect you and assist the choices you require to make.
Thank you for your assistance, motivation, viewership, and please make sure. Maintain your resistance and defenses by getting a lot of rest and consuming well to preserve your resiliency.
For those who are impacted by this regrettable break out, please keep them in your ideas.
Data1 – screen numbers
https://covid19globalcases.com/live-active-cases-coronavirus-pandemic-real-time-counter-world-map-news-4/
Comments
Post a Comment