LYRICS BELOW.
We remain in this together.
Soundcloud just:
https://soundcloud.com/thatsdax/coronavirus/s-40 uE1tgdm3V
Shot by: Damien Sandoval
Follow me on whatever: search “Dax”
#coronavirus #quarantine #news
LYRICS:
This quarantine got me seeming like I’m secured a jail,
I got caskets( COUGHINGS) for these beats they much better remain at a range
went Costco for some tissue they stated 2 was the limitation I saw a granny attempt to get em I needed to battle her to get it
Everybody turning animalistic
No products, no food next the worlds going cannibalistic
going nuts all of us stuck on our phones
The Quarantine Micaulay Culkin This a film all of us HOME ALONE
We got Bills Mr. gates (Bill Gates)
I question how the medical professionals feel (dr.phil) they gon have go see medical professional Phil Mr. gates
Btw if you’ve ever talked behind that shits ok I might ill get if you come state it to my face
This shits pandemic, licensed crisis
I keep in mind when corona was beer and not a guy made infection
I keep in mind getting ill wasn’t shit now we stress when we cough, sneeze, or seem like we got any kind of sinus
What we do now?
Only alternative is to hope
If you do not wish to be 6 feet under stay 6 away
Stay house, conceal ya kids, wash ya hands, be safe
it’s like a greyhound bus and it’s dropping in every state
Eint it amusing?
How These kids believe it’s amusing
And they wan na go and use SPRING BREAK
Stupid kids they gon sleep in the bed that they made and after that seethe when those very same SPRINGS that they have BREAK
Can’t leave
Shit is viral
I was on it way it prior to it struck the news
This is guy made, click baited, automated views,
this is way more lethal than the influenza
method more powerful than the devil even he could not clear the church seats,
you a fool if you believe it’s phony
On set signs after 14 days up until your lungs stop working and you suffocate
Assisted respiration by a ventilate
Mass population declutiration a factor to remove
From Africa to Italy
Nigeria to Sicily
This infection 5G and has worldwide connection
Thieving in the night as it sneaks in yo area and robs you of your fundamental motor function abilities
So my job prior to the world worries and lacks all the masks, prior to discrimination of Asians ends up being something we let pass
Forgetting that the issue comes from something we can’t comprehend, prior to you shout conspiracy, prior to you tweet you at Donald like it’s truly gon na repair the scenario however you have no credibility,
prior to the stocks plunge, prior to every market understands that’s it employees who servant really run it, prior to overall lockdown and anxiety and stress and anxiety, and long nights alone and no with contact with society, the riots, the tanks, 90 days of sobriety, and social recognition off IG prestige, prior to you go nuts, method prior to you select the worst time in manking to have an unintended child,
feel in one’s bones
We’re all part of the treatment
we’re on the exact same group
And corona is the opponent
Comments
Post a Comment