My Chinese physician pals have actually connected, things are altering quickly daily, hour to hour, I wish to bring you approximately date on whatever I understand with details that I’m receiving from medical groups on the ground in China and all the considerable advancements. I will be hosting a live conversation tomorrow the 24 th of January at 1pm Pacific Time, I will be signed up with by fellow China watcher, Laowhy86 See you all there, featured concerns, entrust to responses.
Laowhy86’s preliminary video covering the infection: https://youtu.be/VLp8CHeKQkI
Primeinchina speak about the ridiculous reality that Chinese individuals are blaming America for the break out: https://youtu.be/BicL9BTNzCE
For a much deeper dive into China’s Propaganda impact and soft power, view our liveshow ADVPodcasts: https://www.youtube.com/advpodcasts
DOCUMENTARY LINKS:
Conquering Southern China:
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/conqueringsouthernchina
Conquering Northern China:
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/conqueringnorthernchina
Stay Awesome China (my brand-new documentary): https://vimeo.com/ondemand/stayawesomechina
For Motorcycle experiences around the globe, and a talk-show on 2 wheels go to ADVChina every Monday 1pm EST
https://www.youtube.com/advchina
For a practical viewpoint on China and world travel from an American dad and a Chinese mom with 2 half-Chinese children go to Laowhy86 every Wednesday 1pm EST
https://youtu.be/mErixa-YIJE
For a no-nonsense on the street take a look at Chinese culture and beyond from China’s initial YouTuber, sign up with SerpentZA on Friday at 1pm EST
https://www.youtube.com/serpentza
Support Sasha and I on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/serpentza
Join me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/winstoninchina
Twitter: @serpentza
Instagram: serpent_za
Comments
Post a Comment