This is among the most typical concerns I’ve been getting recently – does the COVID vaccination cause infertility? Can a vaccine cause sterility? Why do individuals believe this? Exists any benefit to it. Here’s what you require to understand.
I am a Board Certified ObGyn (Dr. Danielle Jones) – desire a consultation? Have a look at this video from @Natalie Crawford, MD ( https://youtu.be/37 ZxTMWFOdM)
Here are some resources I pointed out or utilized in this video:
Miscarriage Rates in Asymptomatic COVID Infection: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7652042/
COVID Infection & First Trimester Pregnancy Loss: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7543983/
V-Safe: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019- ncov/vaccines/safety/ vsafe.html
The info in this video is meant to act as academic info and is not meant or suggested to be an alternative to expert medical guidance, medical diagnosis or treatment. All material, consisting of text, graphics, images, and details, included in this video is for basic info functions just and does not change an assessment with your own doctor/advanced practice company.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
designates links which are affiliates …
Ads and talented products are plainly revealed in videos and links.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++.
https://covid19globalcases.com/covid-19-vaccine-infertility/
Comments
Post a Comment