J Balvin Postpones 'Jose' North American Tour, Cites Covid-Related Production Setbacks

featured image

J Balvin is rescheduling the whole of his North American Jose trip, which was set to start in San Antonio on April19 The choice to delay comes a week ahead of its launch as the artist mentioned Covid-related hold-ups and obstacles in production.

” Throughout the previous year, we have actually been working relentlessly to bring you an interesting and immersive ‘Jose’ Tour experience where everybody feels welcome to the celebration,” Balvin composed to his fans. “Covid has actually triggered some unanticipated production difficulties, and I would not have the ability to keep my pledge of providing you the outright finest program possible. Due to the fact that I think you be worthy of that, I’ve made the challenging choice to reschedule the trip.”

The 28- date trip was set up in assistance of Balvin’s 5th studio album Jose, shared back in September. He revealed that brand-new dates remain in the deal with more info to come in the following weeks.

” I’m continually in wonder of all your love and assistance and I can’t wait to see you on the roadway where we will commemorate together and keep the excellent vibes rolling,” he included.

Touring aside, Balvin is still on the up. Most just recently, the Colombian vocalist and rap artist partnered with Ed Sheeren for a set of cooperations: “Forever My Love” and “Sigue.”

Read More

http://covid19globalcases.com/j-balvin-postpones-jose-north-american-tour-cites-covid-related-production-setbacks/

Comments