ARMY’S NEW YELLOW PHASE : BASIC TRAINING AMID C
#COVID19 #BASICTRAINING #BASICTRAININGWITHCOVID19
🔺HOW TO PREPARE FOR BASIC TRAINING AMID COVID-19 VIDEO: https://youtu.be/V5myEN7BOe4
🔥AUTO SUBSCRIBE🔥⤵️:
Http://www.youtube.com/c/teamswartz?sub_confirmation=1
⚠️NEW YORK RESIDENTS ONLY
You Can contact me bymeansof text @ ☎️ 917-576-3529 or 📧 me at Lewis.D.Swartz.mil@Mail.Mil to use for the New York Army National Guard if you’re situated in the New York location.
I’m a Recruiter and would love to aid you out with the Application Process into the New York Army National Guard or if you understand somebody who’s interested in signingupwith the Guard, I’ll assistance them too!
🙏🏼Thank you so much for viewing and I actually value all the assistance!🙏🏼
🔴 WHAT TO PACK TO ARMY BASIC TRAINING IN 2019 VIDEO
https://youtu.be/DVm0RvgW-Fs
⚪️ WHAT IS RECEPTION LIKE IN 2019 VIDEO
https://youtu.be/kL1WWqMYo-c
🔵BASIC TRAINING OVERVIEW IN 2019 VIDEO
https://youtu.be/m2qogJjzHIw
FOLLOW MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
✅www.Instagram.com/TeamSwartz
✅www.Facebook.com/TeamSwartz
✅👻SnapChat: @TeamSwartz
SFC LEWIS SWARTZ
NY 🆖 RECRUITER / INFLUENCER
📍68 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10010
☎️(917) 576-3529
📧LEWIS.D.SWARTZ.MIL@MAIL.MIL
⛔️DISCLAIMER⛔️
🔺This video/pic/post is planned for homeentertainment and instructional functions just and does not in any shape or style represent the views of the United States Army, Army National Guard, Department of Defense, or any other State/Federal entity.
🔺Any video/pic/post is based on my own experiences, others experiences and my individual insights about the Army as a entire.
🔺I own the images utilized in this/any video.
🔺CHELOR’SDEGREE
🔺CHELOR’SDEGREE.
https://covid19globalcases.com/armys-new-yellow-phase-basic-training-amid-covid-19/
Comments
Post a Comment