[LIVE] Coronavirus Pandemic: Real Time Counter, World Map, News

featured image

Novel coronavirus Live Streaming: Breaking news, world Map and live counter on validated cases, recuperated cases( COVID-19).

I began this live stream on Jan 26 th, and considering that Jan 30 th I have actually been streaming this without stopping. Lots of people are stressed over the coronavirus dispersing. For anybody that wishes to know the numbers and development of the around the world spread of this infection, I provide this live stream. The function is not to impart worry or panic, nor is it to always comfort; I simply wish to provide the information to assist notify the general public of the existing scenario.

In the beginning, I attempted to reveal just main information from federal governments with no adjustment. Numerous individuals desired to use an updated format of information to stream. I included a treatment to by hand control information with my computer system. After seeing the caused nations numbers had actually dramatically increased, I understood that I might no longer stay up to date with brand-new details from 100 nations. I made another treatment which makes it possible for mediators the capability to control the numbers on screen from another location. Not just the mediators who voluntarily accepted the effort, however likewise everybody that offered us reputable details had the ability to include streaming information.

The function of this streaming is to reveal standard info to undertand scenario quickly. For detail info, please visit our recommendation websites.
Recommendations:
1. WORLDOMETER: https://www.worldometers.info/coronav …
2. BNO News: https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/02 …
3. JHU CSEE: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/ap …
4. 1point3acres (for USA/CAN): https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/en
5. RiskLayer (DEU): http://www.risklayer-explorer.com/eve …
6. MorgenPost (DEU): https://interaktiv.morgenpost.de/coro …
7. DXY (CHN): https://ncov.dxy.cn/ncovh5/view/pneum …
8. J.A.G Japan (JPN): https://jagjapan.maps.arcgis.com/apps …
9. VG (NOR): https://www.vg.no/spesial/2020/ corona …
10 Amtliches Dashboard COVID19(AUT): https://info.gesundheitsministerium.at/

I learnt life science and signed up with bioinformatics lab for master degree. At that time I utilized python. Considering that I chose to alter my profession as dental expert, I have actually been stopped configuring for 15 years. Now, I begin for more information about python with googling.
Due to the fact that my task does not enable errors, I will not attempt something brand-new works. Still I am questioning how can i begin this live streaming. In some cases python program does not work as i planned.

If I can commit all my downtime to this live stream, I would offer more precise and quicker details. Please comprehend that I can’t control information all day. While I am working and sleeping, information event is done immediately.

I reside in South Korea. At the start of streaming, the variety of verified cases were not so high in South Korea. After unexpected appearing regional transmission that can’t be trackable, the number has actually been significantly increased. Please be alerted that COVID-19 is extremely infectious illness.

The stream began off unrefined and fundamental, lots of individuals have actually supported me in enhancing and keeping this. It is due to the fact that of your assistance that I am motivated to keep streaming. I particularly value all mediators for voluntarily accepting the function. They have actually offered their valuable time to making this live stream much better – Max Mustermann, Stephanie Hughes, Random, Entrenched Trader, Droid Knight, Craft Fan, Fries, jlpowell73, The NCV, Josh Leathers, The Eldritch God, srpk khin, Hitz1001, Red Chiref, GildArt by Gilda, emmamec, lambi, AmberLeanne, DukeHeart, Green Rock Films, Charlie and amithist57

I hope this live stream can be a helpful source of details for you.
Please track the numbers that affect you and let them notify the choices you make when you need to make them.

Please make sure. Keeping great resistance is really crucial!!!
Please sleep, consume and rest totally for durability.
Keep those impacted by this regrettable break out in your ideas.

Data1 – screen numbers
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/ …

Data2 – Daily numbers
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/ …
___________________________________________________
http://bit.ly/2utOExC لا تضغط على هذا الرابط http://bit.ly/2utOExC
لا تنسى الاشتراك معنا في صفحة اليوتيوب ليصلك كل جديد و جزاكم الله خيرا
————————————————————————————————-
للاشتراك تابعونا على الروابط التالية
https://www.facebook.com/Alinsen.tv ◄ صفحتنا على الفيسبوك
https://www.instagram.com/alinsentv ◄ ص … على الانستقرام
https://twitter.com/al_insen ◄ صفحتنا على التويتر
https://www.nourislem.com ◄ موقع نور الاسلام
https://www.nourfm.net ◄ إذاعة النور
https://www.alinsen.tv ◄ موقعنا الالكتروني
FREQ: Nilesat,11657 Mhz, ٍV, FEC 3/4, SR: 27500 ◄ تردد القناة.

http://covid19globalcases.com/live-coronavirus-pandemic-real-time-counter-world-map-news/

Comments