Khloe Kardashian and Daughter True Thompson Test Positive for Coronavirus

featured image

Khloe Kardashian’s Daughter True Is ALL GROWN UP

Khloe Kardashian and True Thompson remain in quarantine after evaluating favorable for coronavirus

On Friday, Oct. 29, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star required to Twitter to share the health news with her fans. “Hello there men I wished to let you understand True and I checked favorable for Covid,” she composed “I’ve needed to cancel numerous dedications and I’m sorry I will not have the ability to make those take place. Fortunately I have actually been immunized so all will be okay. We will be over here in quarantine and following existing standards.”

This is the 2nd time Khloe, 37, has actually evaluated favorable for the infection. She formerly was identified with COVID-19 in 2020, as she exposed on an episode of the household’s E! truth program.

” Just learnt that I do have corona,” she showed audiences at the time. “I have actually remained in my space. It’s gon na be great, however it was truly bad for a couple days.”

” I experience migraines, however this was the craziest headache,” the Good American magnate included. “I would not state it was a migraine. The coughing, my chest would burn when I would cough.”

At the time, Khloe self-isolated far from child True, 3, and her previous partner, Tristan Thompson ” They do not desire me going near True,” Khloe stated on the Oct. 2020 episode. “Thank god Tristan’s in the area.”

Hi men I wished to let you understand True and I evaluated favorable for Covid. I’ve needed to cancel a number of dedications and I’m sorry I will not have the ability to make those occur. Fortunately I have actually been immunized so all will be okay. We will be over here in quarantine and following existing standards.

— Khloé (@khloekardashian) October 29, 2021

” No matter how ill I am, I’m still continuously focused and considering True,” Khloe stated to the video camera. “So, having her daddy here, it provides me a bit more time that I might concentrate on simply me attempting to improve.”

While Khloe and Tristan broke up, he was there for her throughout her health fight.

Instagram/ Khloe Kardashian

” Tristan has actually been bringing me food,” she described. “And then, he’ll knock on the door and I wait 30 seconds or a minute, then I go and get it.”

As for where Khloe and the basketball star presently stand, a source just recently informed E! News they have not put a label on their relationship ” They’re raising True together,” the expert shared. “Tristan is around and Khloe mores than happy. He’s extremely helpful and there’s no one else in her life.”

Watch Daily Pop weekdays at 11 a.m., just on E!.

Read More

https://covid19globalcases.com/khloe-kardashian-and-daughter-true-thompson-test-positive-for-coronavirus/

Comments