HBO’s “Real Time” host Bill Maher blamed the media for enormously misleading individuals about COVID-19 throughout a look recently on “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”
Here’s the chart revealing arise from The NY Times short article/ Franklin Templeton-Gallop survey research study he referenced. pic.twitter.com/MU9Eb1jwkW
— Dr. S. Keith Scruggs (@DrSportsScruggs) September 18, 2021
BILL MAHER: I need to point out a study that remained in The New York Times, which is a liberal paper so they weren’t searching for this response. They were talking about– the concern was, ‘What do you believe the opportunities are that you would have to go to the medical facility if you got COVID?’ And Democrats believed that was way greater than Republicans. 41%of Democrats– and the response is in between 1%and 5%– 41%of Democrats believed it was over 50%. Another 28?lieved it was 20%to 49%.
70%of Democrats believed it was method, method, method greater than it actually was.
Liberal media needs to take a little duty for that, for frightening the shit out of individuals.
The reason that I’m bringing this up is due to the fact that it’s much more difficult for every single touring act to offer tickets in blue states.
They’re scared to head out of your home. Whereas in red states, it’s all great to go.
I simply desire to state to those individuals in Pittsburgh and New York, I ain’t going to provide it to you, I guarantee. It’s safe. We’re doing whatever we can. There’s distancing. There’s masking. Take pleasure in. Live life.
Accept life.
JIMMY KIMMEL: But you did get it.
EXPENSE MAHER: I got it after I was immunized.
JIMMY KIMMEL: After you were immunized, right, and you–
EXPENSE MAHER: I had no signs. That might be since I was immunized. Let’s not even get into that. I understand you and your sweetheart, Howard Stern are extremely paranoid about this. It’s a little unusual that I got it after, however numerous, numerous, many individuals have actually had the exact same scenario.
JIMMY KIMMEL: Yes, I understand individuals who have.
COSTS MAHER: Bottom line, if you’re immunized, you practically never ever pass away from it. Look, I’m for whatever is getting America back to where I can see the brand-new James Bond film in the theater.
View the complete interview listed below:
Comments
Post a Comment