LOS ANGELES– Actor-comedian Chris Rock tweeted Sunday that he has Covid-19 “Trust me, you do not desire this. Get immunized,” he advised.
Rock informed Jimmy Fallon in May that he had actually gotten the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine, implying his existing case would be an advancement circumstances of the coronavirus.
He joked to Fallon: “You understand, I avoided the line. I didn’t care. I utilized my star, Jimmy. I resembled: ‘Step aside, Betty White. Step aside, old individuals. Kiss my ass! I did ‘Pootie Tang.’ Let me on the front of the line.'”
Hey men I simply discovered I have actually COVID, believe me you do not desire this. Get immunized.
— Chris Rock (@chrisrock) September 19, 2021
” That’s the food stamps of vaccines,” he joked about the Johnson & Johnson shot. Comparing it to the film “Titanic,” he stated: “I resembled Billy Zane on the Titanic. Leo passed away! Billy Zane lived to see another day. I do not wish to be Leo at the bottom of the ocean. Billy Zane got another lady after that! You do not wish to be Leo. Well, in reality you wish to be Leo.”
Rock, 56, just recently starred in the “Saw” follow up “Spiral” and will appear in David O. Russell’s next film, a duration movie that was shot in Los Angeles early this year. The untitled movie is set to be launched next year.
In a interview with Gayle King in January, Rock stated: “Let me put it in this manner: Do I take Tylenol when I get a headache? Yes. Do I understand what’s in Tylenol? I do not understand what’s in Tylenol, Gayle. I feel in one’s bones my headache’s gone. Do I understand what’s in a Big Mac, Gayle? No. I feel in one’s bones it’s tasty.”
While the Covid vaccines do not entirely avoid infection, immunized individuals have a far higher possibility of having milder infections and not needing hospitalization. Almost all deaths due to Covid-19 have actually been of unvaccinated individuals.
Comments
Post a Comment