As Jamaica continues to fight the obstacles connected with Covid-19, Negril faces it’s own distinct barriers. In this 2nd episode of the Covid-19 Negril series I have the chance to consult with the Negril Chamber of commerce president, Richard Wallace, about dealing with the Corona pandemic and how it has actually impacted his organization and his household. Mr Wallace is likewise the owner of The Boardwalk Town which is a hotel and dining establishment. He is likewise the owner of Negril’s most recent shopping center, The Boardwalk Shopping Town. This plaza will be the brand-new house of a brand name brand-new Hi-Lo Grocery store. I had an opportunity to explore the plaza along with the building website of the grocery store.
I likewise had the chance to consult with a regional cabby, Sanchez, and a jerk chicken supplier, Jerky. We talked about the particular difficulties that have actually been facing them and their organization and get a sense of how they have actually been handling whatever.
Please bear in mind this was recorded on March 31,2020 We have a couple of months of hindsight which is fascinating to look back and hear the frame of mind of the people talked to.
I close the video with a gorgeous sundown we were blessed with that day. It was truly incredible.
I hope you all enjoy this second episode of this series. If you have any concerns about what’s occurring here in Negril at this time or any concerns about any thing in the video please do not hesitate to ask
—
Socials
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/throp/
.Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/throplife/?modal=admin_todo_tour
.Twitter – https://twitter.com/throplife
.-
www.throp.me
—
Music:
Let you pass Ted
Over the Hill by Ian Post
It’s Going to be Alright by The Hazelnuts.
Comments
Post a Comment