Register For Zoe Diaries. Send us your prayer objectives so we can include them in our everyday prayers #prayerforguidance #prayerforprotection
Prayer for Defense
Psalm 91
1 Whoever stays in the shelter of one of the most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will state of the Lord, “He is my sanctuary and my fortress,
my God, in whom I rely on.”
3 Certainly he will conserve you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the lethal plague.
4 He will cover you with his plumes,
and under his wings you will discover haven;-LRB- .his loyalty will be your guard and rampart.
5 You will not fear the fear of night,
nor the arrow that zips day,
6 nor the plague that stalks in the darkness,
nor the afflict that ruins at midday.
7 A thousand might fall at your side,
10 thousand at your right-hand man,
It will not come near you.
8 You will just observe with your eyes
and see the penalty of the wicked.
9 If you state, “The Lord is my sanctuary,”
and you make one of the most High your residence,
10 no damage will surpass you,
no catastrophe will come near your camping tent.
11 For he will command his angels worrying you
to secure you in all your methods;-LRB- .12 they will raise you up in their hands,
That you will not strike your foot versus a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;-LRB- .you will run over the terrific lion and the snake.
14 “Due To The Fact That he[b] likes me,” states the Lord, “I will save him;-LRB- .I will safeguard him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will get in touch with me, and I will address him;-LRB- .I will be with him in difficulty,
I will provide him and honor him.
16 With long life I will please him
and reveal him my redemption.”.
Comments
Post a Comment