5 Typical Concerns Kids Inquire About #CORONAVIRUS ❓|Lingokids Neighborhood

featured image

COVID-19 conversation is all over. That’s why your kids may have their issues about what’s going on. Keep them in the loop and talk with them!

Here are 5 typical concerns kids inquire about #Conoravirus:
1. What really is the Coronavirus?
2. What occurs if I get it?
3. Why exists no medication?
4. Do I require to use a mask?
5. What can I do to keep everybody safe?

Throughout days, when kids stay at home, Lingokids can be the best tool for them to discover through play in English!
Offer it a shot! Offered on iTunes and Google Play: https://go.onelink.me/2340686786/ lingokids
____________________________________________________
Lingokids is an interactive knowing app that will present your kid to English and take them
on an interesting, exciting experience! We are an early knowing app for kids ages 2-8 that concentrates on language abilities such as English pronunciation, vocabulary, ABC (English alphabet), composing, and more.

★ Check out us on our site: https://www.lingokids.com/
.★ Have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions: https://help.lingokids.com/

Follow us on our Social network:
☆ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lingokids/
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lingokids/
.☆ Twitter: https://twitter.com/lingokids
.☆ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/Lingokids_english_for_kids/

http://covid19globalcases.com/5-typical-concerns-kids-inquire-about-coronavirus-%e2%9d%93lingokids-neighborhood/

Comments