Skip to main content

Taylor Swift Has Some Problem About All Her Shows Postponed Due to COVID

featured image

Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for ABA

In Between Miss Americana, folklore, evermore, and her rerecorded hits, Taylor Swift truly gave 2020 her musical all. Scheduled to kick off last April and run through August, the tour was postponed following the spread of the coronavirus pandemic in the United States. Like thousands of her fellow artists, Swift remained hopeful that she ‘d eventually be able to reschedule the shows.

” I like beginning here to tell you good news, or to share a new job with you,” the vocalist tweeted in a statement Friday. “It’s not my favorite thing worldwide to need to tell you news I’m sad about. I’m so sorry, however I can not reschedule the programs that we have actually delayed. Refunds have been offered because we first postposed the Lover Fest reveals, numerous of you hung onto your tickets and I too hung onto the idea that we could reschedule.”

” This is an extraordinary pandemic that has actually altered everybody’s strategies and no one understands what the touring landscape is going to look like in the near future,” Swift continues.

Taylor Swift Has Some Problem About Her Delayed Shows

Find Out More

https://covid19globalcases.com/taylor-swift-has-some-problem-about-all-her-shows-postponed-due-to-covid/

Comments