Jordyn Woods Seeks Prayers for BF Karl-Anthony Towns In The Middle Of COVID Medical Diagnosis

featured image

Get well soon. Jordyn Woods is looking for prayers for sweetheart Karl-Anthony Towns after the NBA player tested positive for COVID-19

” I simply wished to thank you for all of your assistance, prayers and issue. My household and I all got evaluated for COVID and the results returned negative so we are all great but continue to wish Karl for a speedy recovery,” the design, 23, revealed through Instagram Stories on Saturday, January 16.

Jordyn Woods Asks Fans to 'Continue to Pray' For Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns After COVID-19 Diagnosis
Jordyn Woods and Karl-Anthony Towns. Courtesy of Jordyn Woods/Instagram

She also penned a message for Towns, 25, who lost his mom, Jacqueline Cruz, to the infection in April 2020.

The Minnesota Timberwolves player– who went public with his relationship with Woods in September 2020– revealed his diagnosis on Instagram on Friday. He composed, “Prior to tonight’s game, I got yet another awful call that I checked favorable for COVID. I will instantly separate and follow every protocol.” Towns called the diagnosis a “nightmare,” including the following plea: “Continue to take it seriously by taking all of the essential preventative measures.”

The professional athlete stated he was experiencing “ stress and anxiety that comes along with this diagnosis as we know all too well what the end outcome might be,” pointing to his mom’s death.

In addition to the loss of his mom, Towns told reporters in December 2020 that six other member of the family also died from issues associated with coronavirus. “Last night I got a call that I lost my uncle,” he said at the time. “I seem like I have actually been solidified a little bit by life and humbled.” Towns’ dad, Karl-Anthony Towns Sr., also contracted COVID-19, but made a complete healing.

” I have actually seen a lot of coffins in the last seven months, eight months,” he stated at the time.

Towns decided to play in the 2020-2021 NBA season The Timberwolves played 11 regular-season games before the New Jersey native’s favorable COVID-19 test. The Friday, January 15, video game was held off.

Listen to United States Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the most popular entertainment news stories!


For access to all our unique star videos and interviews– Subscribe on YouTube!

Find Out More

http://covid19globalcases.com/jordyn-woods-seeks-prayers-for-bf-karl-anthony-towns-in-the-middle-of-covid-medical-diagnosis/

Comments