Sharon Osbourne Tests Positive For Coronavirus, 'The Talk' Host Exposes Hospitalization For Transmittable Disease

Sharon Osbourne has actually tested favorable coronavirus. The Talk host exposed her medical diagnosis on Monday with posts on social networks.
The Emmy-winning tv character stated she is presently self-isolating away from her hubby, Ozzy Osbourne She likewise exposed that she was hospitalized for the contagious illness and encouraged her fans to remain safe and healthy in the middle of the ongoing pandemic.
” I wanted to share I’ve tested positive for Covid19 After a quick hospitalization, I’m now recuperating at I’m now recovering at a place away from Ozzy (who has actually tested unfavorable) while “The Talk” is on scheduled hiatus,” she composed.
Osbourne’s announcement comes less than a week after fellow The Talk host Carrie Ann Inaba shared that she had likewise checked positive for Covid-19 In her Instagram post, the Dancing with Destiny judge stated she had a fever, bad cough and “lots of aches and pains.” Due to her screening favorable, Inaba missed out on recently’s taping of The Talk
The Talk, which sees Osbourne host together with Eve, Inaba and Sheryl Underwood, has actually covered production for the year. After four seasons, Eve is set to leave the CBS talk show this month and Marie Osmond exits the show after one season.
I desired to share I’ve checked positive for Covid19 After a quick hospitalization, I’m now recovering at a place away from Ozzy (who has checked negative) while “The Talk” is on arranged hiatus.
— Sharon Osbourne (@MrsSOsbourne) December 15, 2020
Comments
Post a Comment