Nicola Sturgeon shamed over Covid vaccination strategy

featured image

Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories once again

Invalid e-mail

We will use your e-mail address only for sending you newsletters.

READ MORE: Science is winning the fight against COVID-19, say vaccine developers

nicola sturgeon covid vaccine care homes

Nicola Sturgeon stated vaccines may not be brought to care homes ( Image: SCOTTISH PARLIAEMENT)

nicola sturgeon ruth davidson fmqs vaccine

Nicola Sturgeon was grilled by Ruth Davidson over vaccination strategies in Scoltand ( Image: SCOTTISH PARLIAMENT)

The SNP leader replied: “I think it’s actually crucial to comprehend the concerns here and I heard the Prime Minister talk about exactly what I’m going to talk about.

DON’T MISS:

Coronavirus vaccine: BioNTech co-founder ‘will take the vaccine’[VIDEO]

UK will get Covid vaccine in ‘hours not days’, says Van-Tam[INSIGHT]

Van-Tam in ruthless swipe at worldwide regulators over attacks versus UK[INTERVIEW]

covid vaccine uk pfizer biontech priority list

Covid vaccine UK: Who will get it?

https://covid19globalcases.com/nicola-sturgeon-shamed-over-covid-vaccination-strategy/

Comments