[LIVE] Coronavirus Pandemic: Real Time Counter, World Map, News
Unique coronavirus Live Streaming: Breaking news, world Map and live counter on verified cases, recuperated cases( COVID-19).
I started this live stream on Jan 26 th, and because Jan 30 th I have been streaming this without stopping. Lots of people are worried about the coronavirus dispersing. For anybody that wants to know the numbers and progression of the around the world spread of this virus, I provide this live stream. The purpose is not to impart fear or panic, nor is it to necessarily comfort; I just want to provide the information to assist notify the public of the present circumstance.
After seeing the inflicted countries numbers had dramatically increased, I understood that I might no longer keep up with new information from 100 nations. I made another treatment which makes it possible for mediators the ability to manipulate the numbers on screen remotely. Not only the moderators who voluntarily accepted the hard work, but also everybody that provided us reputable info were able to add streaming data.
The role of this streaming is to show standard details to undertand circumstance easily. For detail details, please visit our referral websites.
References:
WORLDOMETER: https://www.worldometers.info/coronav …
2. BNO News: https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/02 …
3.
5. RiskLayer (DEU): http://www.risklayer-explorer.com/eve …
6. MorgenPost (DEU): https://interaktiv.morgenpost.de/coro …
7. DXY (CHN): https://ncov.dxy.cn/ncovh5/view/pneum …
8. J.A.G Japan (JPN): https://jagjapan.maps.arcgis.com/apps …
9. VG (NOR): https://www.vg.no/spesial/2020/ corona …
10 Wiki – Brazil page (BRA): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020 _ co …
I learnt life science and joined bioinformatics lab for master degree. At that time I used python. Considering that I chose to change my career as dental professional, I have been stopped setting for 15 years. Now, I begin to learn more about python with googling.
Due to the fact that my job does not enable errors, I won’t try something brand-new works. Still I am questioning how can i begin this live streaming. Often python program doesn’t work as i planned.
If I can dedicate all my downtime to this live stream, I would provide more accurate and faster details. Please understand that I can’t control information all day. While I am working and sleeping, data gathering is done immediately.
I live in South Korea. At the beginning of streaming, the number of validated cases were not so high in South Korea. After abrupt appearing local transmission that can’t be trackable, the number has actually been drastically increased. Please be alerted that COVID-19 is extremely contagious disease.
It is since of your assistance that I am encouraged to keep streaming. They have provided their precious time to making this live stream much better – Max Mustermann, Stephanie Hughes, Random, Entrenched Trader, Android Knight, Craft Fan, Fries, jlpowell73, The NCV, Josh Leathers, The Eldritch God, srpk khin, Hitz1001, Red Chiref, GildArt by Gilda, emmamec, lambi, AmberLeanne, DukeHeart, Green Rock Films, Charlie and amithist57
I hope this live stream can be a beneficial source of info for you.
Please track the numbers that impact you and let them notify the decisions you make when you have to make them.
Please take care. Keeping good resistance is really crucial!!!
Please sleep, eat and rest fully for resilience.
Keep those impacted by this regrettable break out in your ideas.
Data1 – screen numbers.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/ …
Data2 – Daily numbers.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/ …
Eyes_of_Glory/ Heaven_and_Hell/ Heaven_and_Hell_Part_2/ Hero_Down/ Into_the_Sky/ Lonely_Troutman/ Lonely_Troutman_II/ Parziv.
___________________________________________________.
http://bit.ly/2utOExC لا تضغط على هذا الرابط http://bit.ly/2utOExC
لا تنسى الاشتراك معنا في صفحة اليوتيوب ليصلك كل جديد و جزاكم الله خيرا.
————————————————————————————————-.
للاشتراك تابعونا على الروابط التالية.
https://www.facebook.com/Alinsen.tv ◄ صفحتنا على الفيسبوك.
https://www.instagram.com/alinsentv ◄ ص … على الانستقرام.
https://twitter.com/al_insen ◄ صفحتنا على التويتر.
https://www.nourislem.com ◄ موقع نور الاسلام.
https://www.nourfm.net ◄ إذاعة النور.
https://www.alinsen.tv ◄ موقعنا الالكتروني.
FREQ: Nilesat,11657 Mhz, ٍV, FEC 3/4, SR: 27500 ◄ تردد القناة.
Comments
Post a Comment