Khloe Kardashian Reveals Coronavirus Diagnosis on “KUWTK”
Khloe Kardashian had coronavirus previously this year.
This news is validated in this special clip from Thursday, Oct. 29’s all-new Keeping Up With the Kardashians The new video footage starts with Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner revealing concern for the Good American mogul.
” We’re just anxiously awaiting the results for Khloe to see if she has it or not,” Kim shares in a confessional. “I indicate, my gut tells me she does, even if she’s so ill. Which really frightens me for her, ’cause I can tell that she’s now getting scared which she’s really anxious about it.”
An equally nervous Kris goes on to reveal that she’s “jumped on the phone with every medical professional who would take [her] call.”
She continues, “Trying to find somebody that could help her.” As Kim reveals to the KUWTK camera, all the family can do is wait for Khloe’s test outcomes
In self-recorded video footage, Khloe confirms that she has checked favorable for COVID-19
” Just learnt that I do have corona,” Real Thompson‘s mama states. “I have been in my space. It’s gon na be great, however it was really bad for a couple days.”
Detailing her symptoms, Khloe exposes she struggled with throwing up, shaking and cold and hot flashes. To make matters worse, coronavirus likewise caused dreadful headaches.
E!
” I suffer from migraines, but this was the craziest headache,” she passes on. “I would not say it was a migraine. The coughing, my chest would burn when I would cough.”
With a hoarse voice, Khloe highlights that her throat still hasn’t recovered.
Before signing off, Khloe remarks, “May God bless all of us.”
Don’t miss Thursday’s brand-new KUWTK to see how Khloe’s battle with coronavirus works out.
Enjoy a brand new episode of Staying Up To Date With the Kardashians Thursdays at 8 p.m., just on E!
Comments
Post a Comment