Antonin Barak scored a brace to secure Verona’s 3-1 win against Benevento and has claimed he had a tough time when he was identified with COVID.
The former Udinese man captured the infection while on International task last month.
” It was a tough time,” he informed Sky Sport after Verona’s 3-1 win over Benevento.
” I was with the nationwide group, there was confusion.
” Remaining at house for 10 days is hard, then on Wednesday we played 120 minutes [in Coppa Italia].
” I want to accomplish a fantastic group outcome. I desire all of us to grow up and have a fantastic season.”
” It was a really hard video game for me. Benevento had excellent desire to win, they have excellent gamers however for us it was extremely important to bring home the outcome.
” I am really happy for the team, it is challenging to play against a team that presses for the entire video game. I enjoy for the 3 points”.
Comments
Post a Comment