Stephen Colbert Tears Apart Trump's Nazi-Esque COVID Propaganda

featured image

” You know, ladies and gentlemen, when Donald Trump initially contracted the coronavirus, I thought that possibly, simply possibly, he would emerge from this experience with a shred of humbleness,” Stephen Colbert stated at the top of his Late Program monologue Tuesday night. “Due to the fact that honestly, nothing would disarm his critics more than if he stood up and informed the world, ‘I was wrong. I have discovered my lesson. And I really sympathize with the hundreds of thousands who have been seriously ill or lost their lives due to this pandemic.'”

” However I ignored one thing,” the host continued. “He never does that.”

Instead, Trump returned to the White House from Walter Reed medical facility on Monday in the most significant way he might imagine. “It was timed so it might appear reside on the night news and every bit of it was pure strongman propaganda,” Colbert stated, playing footage of the president triumphantly walking up the stairs. “Just Donald Trump would believe climbing up stairs is a task of strength,” he joked.

” Once on the veranda, Kim Jong Don removed his mask!” Colbert exclaimed before mimicing the president. “‘ I’m back from the medical facility, and just to put any sticking around doubts to rest, I have actually found out nothing. Kneel prior to me, ye weak and withered, and inhale my precious beads!'”

    ” It seemed like the entire thing was propaganda. And it really appeared like it was propaganda when they launched it as propaganda,” Colbert stated, sharing a taste of the version Trump published to Twitter with action movie music in the background. “Good Goebbels!” he included. “Not just was that project propaganda, it’s likewise a trailer for the upcoming film, ‘Triumph of the Ill.'”

    For more, listen and subscribe to The Last Laugh podcast

    Read More

    https://covid19globalcases.com/stephen-colbert-tears-apart-trumps-nazi-esque-covid-propaganda/

    Comments