

Image: Jason Kempin/ACMA2020/ Getty Images for ACM
This coming Saturday night, you won’t be hearing the phrase “and musical visitor Morgan Wallen.” After getting caught participating in the extremely non-COVID friendly activities of partying without a mask on and kissing numerous individuals, country singer Morgan Wallen will no longer be making his SNL launching on Saturday, October10 Wallen delivered the regrettable news to his fans in an Instagram post on October 7. “I remain in New York City in a hotel space. I was preparing yourself for SNL this Saturday, and I got a call from the show letting me understand that I will no longer have the ability to play,” he said. “I’m not positive for COVID, however my actions this previous weekend were pretty short-sighted, and they have actually obviously affected my long-lasting goals and my dreams. I appreciate the program’s decision due to the fact that I understand I put them in jeopardy, and I take ownership for this. I wish to ask forgiveness to SNL, to my fans, to my group for bringing me these chances, and I let them down. And on a more personal note, I think I have some growing up to do.”
Wallen went on to state that he would be taking some time away from the public: “I’m gon na take an action back from the spotlight for a little while and go work on myself. I wish I might’ve made c and w and my fans proud this Saturday, however I respect the choice when again, and Lorne Michaels really gave me a great deal of motivation by letting me understand that we’ll find another time to make this up, so that means a lot to me. Thank you for that.” As of now, there’s no word on who, if anybody, will change Wallen as the musical guest on the October 10 episode this weekend hosted by Expense Burr
SNL Axes Musical Visitor Morgan Wallen Due to COVID Procedures
Comments
Post a Comment