Joe Biden: I think if Trump "still has COVID, we shouldn't have an argument"

featured image

Joe Biden stated Tuesday when inquired about dealing with President Trump in the 2nd governmental argument on Oct. 15, “I believe if he still has COVID, we should not have an argument.”

Why it matters: Trump was detected with the coronavirus last week. Though he was discharged from Walter Reed Medical Center on Monday evening and his doctor stated he’s not experiencing symptoms, a person can be contagious up to 10 days after the signs deal with, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Avoidance

What they’re saying: “I think if he still has COVID, we should not have a dispute,” Biden said. “I think we are gon na have to follow really rigorous standards.

  • ” Too many individuals have been infected. It’s a really severe issue, so I will be directed by the standards of the Cleveland Clinic and what the docs say is the right thing to do.”

The other side: “President Trump will be healthy and will be there,” stated Tim Murtaugh, director of the president’s campaign. “There’s no getting out of this one for Biden and his protectors in the media can’t cover for him.”

The big photo: President Trump was not experiencing coronavirus symptoms and is doing “very well,” according to a memo released by White House physician Sean Conley on Tuesday.

  • Nevertheless, Conley said in an instruction on Monday that while the president’s condition is improving, he “may not be totally out of the woods yet” and the next couple of days will be vital to the course of his recovery.

Find Out More

https://covid19globalcases.com/joe-biden-i-think-if-trump-still-has-covid-we-shouldnt-have-an-argument/

Comments