Instagram
Coronavirus has taken another life.
Physical fitness influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk has died at the age of 33 after suffering from issues associated with COVID-19 The social media star’s ex-wife, Sofia Stuzhuk, with whom he shared 3 kids, verified his death in a detailed Instagram post on Saturday, Oct. 17.
” Yes, we didn’t have a great relationship. Yes, there were numerous problems. This relationship offered us so much,” Sofia shared in Russian, which has been translated to English. “We have lived and experienced so much with you. You were there in sorrow and in pleasure … I will stay grateful to you for the rest of my life for our 3 lovely kids.”
” We were no longer together, however it hurts me no less,” she continued.
In closing, she composed, “You are our guardian angel and your love will always safeguard our angels. How painful it is to understand … Blessed memory of you, Dima Stuzhuk.”
Earlier today, Dmitriy updated his one million fans on his health in an Instagram post.
” CORONAVIRUS “COVID”, DAY 8,” he began his caption in Russian, which has also been equated to English. “As you all know from stories, I am ill with coronavirus. Today, after returning house, for the first time there was an interest for at least composing something. I want to share how I got ill and convincingly warn everyone: I likewise thought that there was no covid … Till I got sick.”
Influencer Passes Away Of COVID-19 After Informing Followers It “Does Not Exist”
According to The Sun, the fitness influencer contracted COVID-19 during a trip to Turkey and was treated in his native Ukraine.
The social media experience likewise touched on this in his Instagram post, composing, “I felt bad on the second day in Turkey.
” The next day, a cough started to appear, but there was no temperature.
View this post on Instagram
“COVID”, 8 a ce aee cop̆, oe opapyco.
A post shared by Dima Stuzhuk(@stuzhuk_dmitriy) on
Dmitriy discussed he took a CT scan, and was later “recommended treatment and started to insist on hospitalization.”
” This is another story, since now there are restorations going on, the hospital is entirely filled with individuals, some of them reside in the corridor,” he discussed. “There is no food, no paper, no cutlery either! Nobody warned me about this.”
The fitness expert likewise explained his treatment in detail, sharing, “They provided me an oxygen device for breathing, since I have a low oxygen level (although I think it is considered critical after 90, for me 94-96 it is quite allowable for treatment at home, the physician in the waiting room told me the very same thing).”
He explained that he did end up being treated at home, after feeling it was “more convenient and comfortable.”
Nevertheless, The Sun reports Dmitriy was hurried back to the health center following his at-home treatments. Sofia stated, per the outlet, that her ex-husband was in “severe ” condition and “unconscious.”
She revealed that the fitness star had problems with his cardiovascular system. “His heart is not coping,” she expressed at the time. “His state is very severe. Nobody can do anything with this.”
Quickly after, he passed away.
Comments
Post a Comment