United States President Donald Trump has undertaken a medical examination in his first televised interview given that screening positive to COVID-19 last week– proclaiming he’s now “medication-free”.
” I’m not taking any medications as of most likely 8 hours ago approximately, I’m medication totally free which, frankly, makes me feel great,” President Trump told Fox News contributor Dr Marc Siegel.
” I do not like medication.”
President Trump said he had physicians “all over the White House” who were “viewing every corner”.
He also stated he was now feeling “strong” after completing his treatment.
” I feel actually excellent, I feel extremely strong, I understand a great deal of individuals that have actually had the COVID, or the China virus as I call it since it originated from China, however I feel really, really strong, and a great deal of people don’t feel that way sometimes for a while later on,” he stated.
President Trump stated recently when he went to Walter Reed National Military Medical Centre, he had an aching throat and “didn’t feel extremely strong”.
” I didn’t feel really vital, I didn’t feel like the president of the US ought to feel,” he said.
” The huge trick for me was I got there really early, and I believe it would’ve gotten a lot even worse, one of the medical professionals said he thought it would’ve gotten a lot worse.
” Even these medications, they’re a lot better if you get them early than if you get them late.
” Going in early is a big consider my case.”
President Trump stated he would donate his own plasma “if they desire me to do it”.
“I ‘d like to do it,” he said.
http://covid19globalcases.com/donald-trump-undertakes-medical-assessment-in-post-covid-19-interview/
Comments
Post a Comment