Cristiano Ronaldo informs fans how to beat coronavirus

featured image

Ronaldo is self-isolating after testing favorable for coronavirus last Tuesday and will remain so till October 23 at the earliest.

This has actually caused him to miss out on Portugal’s 3-0 win over Sweden in the Nations League, and at least two of Juventus’ next video games against Crotone and Eager Beaver Kyiv.

Most notably, however, Ronaldo has actually shown no symptoms and seems in excellent health. He has actually kept fans upgraded on social media and provided some guidance on Friday night to fight coronavirus.

” The most essential thing is to have a great, high vitamin D: the sun is free and 20/30 minutes of sun helps your immune system,” said Ronaldo as estimated on OneFootball

” You likewise require to have a high vitamin C, as well as Omega 3. You need to eat well, consume well and carefully, do some sports, walk.

” Then it is essential to sleep well, thank God I am lucky because I do it every night: I sleep 8-9 hours a day. It is the best remedy, it is fundamental as well as eating well: for instance, you require to consume great deals of vegetables.

” Quickly I want to offer you my opinion on what I have studied in recent months: this infection is a major matter, however I am not scared.”

Read More

https://covid19globalcases.com/cristiano-ronaldo-informs-fans-how-to-beat-coronavirus/

Comments