Winnipeg woman waits 5 days before COVID-19 favorable test results provided

featured image

It took Manitoba Public Health officials five days to inform a Winnipeg woman that she has evaluated positive for COVID-19

Global News has consented to not determine the lady in this story, over issues of public stigma.

” On the Sunday I went to get a test,” the female said. “I still had extremely mild signs, definitely didn’t believe I had COVID, I just wanted to beware.”

The woman said she was experiencing a slight sore throat and sniffles, however believed it might simply be a cold.

She waited 4 days in seclusion with no test results, adhering to the general public health orders. Since her symptoms became worse, she decided to call health links.

Story continues below ad

” I finally got a hold of somebody and she took my details, looked up my outcomes, then informed me she was having technical difficulties and passed me on to her supervisor,” she said.

” Then that’s the person that essentially told me that I evaluated positive.

The lady keeps in mind up till that point she didn’t think she had contracted the virus.


Click to play video '‘COVID-19 Fatigue’'



‘ COVID-19 Tiredness’


‘ COVID-19 Tiredness’

A public health official called the female on Friday to notify her of her favorable outcome, five days after her COVID-19 test was administered.

Story continues listed below ad

Winnipeg Health Region Authorities did confirm to Global News that the lady’s test results were shared with her five days following her test, but couldn’t go into the information as to why due to client privacy.

Officials pointed to what Manitoba’s Chief Public Health officer stated on Monday about delays in positive test result notification.

The female’s signs have actually intensified and she remains insolation with issues over the province’s delay in passing on critical details.

View link “.

Story continues below ad

© 2020 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.

Read More

https://covid19globalcases.com/winnipeg-woman-waits-5-days-before-covid-19-favorable-test-results-provided/