
145 PHOTOS
He said the the family is “on the other end” of the virus and no longer contagious. Before he ended his message, he reminded fans to remain vigilant, wear masks and prioritize their wellness.” height=”3174″ id=”5699870002″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/09/03/USAT/29fa52be-7816-4a56-8c3f-cffb07be94ba-AFP_AFP_1WY29K.jpg” width=”2190″>
She has since tested negative, but says she still suffers from coronavirus complications, including “clinical adrenal insufficiency” after her pituitary gland nearly shut down.
“Even as a chronically ill person, I had never felt this way… To be clear, I did NOT have these particular issues before I got sick with this virus,” she wrote. “We don’t yet understand the long term impact of this illness on people’s bodies and minds.”” height=”2416″ id=”5560826002″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/08/01/USAT/369ce0f2-e9e4-4a4f-8670-1c21acc0213c-GTY_1183650356_1.JPG” width=”2080″>
“I'm very lucky, very mild symptoms,” he said in an Instagram video. Those symptoms included a slight headache, chest tightness and loss of taste and smell. Cranston has since recovered and says he's using his antibodies in hopes of helping others by donating plasma, which he calls “liquid gold.”” height=”2056″ id=”5560853002″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/08/01/USAT/b1e22d5e-c695-424e-b842-2f665de3e959-GTY_1081216012.jpg” width=”3000″>
“Hey, Folks… we're home now and, like the rest of America, we carry on with sheltering in place and social distancing. Many, many thanks to everyone in Australia who looked after us. Their care and guidance made possible our return to the USA. And many thanks to all of you who reached out with well wishes. Rita and I so appreciate it,” he wrote on Twitter.
While in isolation, Hanks offered an Australia-themed Instagram photo update, featuring a stuffed kangaroo holding an Australian flag, a tiny stuffed koala and two pieces of toast with enormous helpings of Vegemite. Wilson shared her “Quarantunes” playlist.
The couple shared another positive update on March 22, announcing they were feeling better two weeks after feeling their first symptoms.
“Sheltering in place works like this: You don't give it to anyone – You don't get it from anyone. Common sense, no?” Hanks tweeted. “Going to take a while, but if we take care of each other, help where we can, and give up some comforts… this, too, shall pass. We can figure this out.” ” height=”2456″ id=”5072684002″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/17/USAT/fa0dae0b-15a9-4f15-91a2-0ace79f39bec-AP_Virus_Outbreak_Tom_Hanks.JPG” width=”3696″>
“When this super virus happened, I did not want to put this album out. I was like, '…How can I use my humanity to focus on something that I believe to be infinitely more important than what even I feel that I've been through?'” she said. “Working with the World Health Organization and Global Citizen was a way for me to talk about kindness, and the things that I believe in, in a very focused way, as opposed to a more abstract way, which for me, is what 'Chromatica' is.”” height=”3600″ id=”2908330001″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/24/USAT/a483af35-7fe2-411e-b11a-f282751627e2-GTY_1203492810.JPG” width=”2400″>
“In some ways, it's been a very creative time and in some ways, it's been a very reflective time. I've been writing songs almost every day,” she said. “I read this really good Socrates quote the other day which read, 'Beware of the barrenness of busy life,” and I think that we are absolutely able to reflect on that right now when we are in quarantine and thinking about what's important.”” height=”3864″ id=”4699825002″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/02/08/USAT/1830f0b4-256c-44fa-8265-311987f65f2c-GTY_1204746345.JPG” width=”2577″>
She went on to blame the government for not making tests more readily available “to protect our children, our families, our friends and our communities.”
Pink announced she is making two donations: $500,000 to Temple University Hospital Emergency Fund in Philadelphia to honor her mother, who worked there; and $500,000 to the City of Los Angeles Mayor's Emergency COVID-10 Crisis Fund.” height=”2694″ id=”2946556001″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/04/04/USAT/8c1e38a0-92a0-4bd9-9872-a0d84f34490c-AFP_AFP_1DO25Y.JPG” width=”4041″>
On April 7, Underwood announced his “full recovery” from the virus in an Instagram selfie with Randolph. “I am now working with medical professionals to figure out the best way to support their efforts against the coronavirus,” he wrote. “I can’t thank @cassierandolph and the entire Randolph family enough for caring for me while I’m away from my family.”” height=”3712″ id=”2888995001″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/20/USAT/79963eb4-39bf-46e8-b4b7-f30eea13be82-USP_News__The_ESPYS-Red_Carpet_1.JPG” width=”5568″>
“I feel so blessed to be able to celebrate another birthday,” he wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. “I tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, as did my family. It’s an incredibly scary thing to go through, my friends.”
The Grammy-winning singer, whose real name is Kenneth Edmonds, added he and his family are no longer positive for the virus and are “on our way back to full health.”” height=”2667″ id=”2975903001″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/04/11/USAT/8491cb0c-7356-4f37-8068-b65c49693008-GTY_1211110779.JPG” width=”4000″>
“I want to let you know that it isn't always a killer,” Taylor, 59, wrote on Duran Duran's official Facebook and Instagram pages April 5. “And we can and will beat this thing.”
“Perhaps I am a particularly robust 59 year old – I like to think I am – or was blessed with getting only a mild case of Covid 19. But after a week or so of what I would describe as a 'Turbo-charged Flu', I came out of it feeling okay,” Taylor wrote.” height=”2374″ id=”2952700001″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/04/06/USAT/3bbd3ab8-625a-4bd6-86ff-124750997e57-489055794.JPG” width=”2114″>
He added: “Right now, more than ever before, we're more dependent on each other than we ever have been. But we have an enemy in coronavirus that is faceless, that is race-less, sex-less, non-denominational and bipartisan. And it's an enemy we all agree we are going to beat.”” height=”2456″ id=”4923436002″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/01/USAT/5fa929d9-a946-4c3b-9fef-c4143df4d8f8-AP_HISTORYTalks-_Leadership_and_Legacy.jpg?crop=3500,2456,x0,y0″ width=”3500″>
“Marianne thanks you all for your kind messages of concern which have meant a great deal through what is a such a difficult time for so many,” the statement read. “She is also very grateful to all the NHS staff who cared for her at the hospital and, without doubt, saved her life.”” height=”2964″ id=”2950305001″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/04/05/USAT/67585c46-3469-42c9-ad3d-33b721f792fe-AFP_AFP_1QE4IE.JPG” width=”4108″>
“We were lucky to only have mild symptoms of the Covid 19. We send our love and thoughts to all of the people where the virus has hit much harder, and to everyone who has lost their loved ones due to the Cornonavirus,” the actor wrote.
Hivju confirmed on Instagram March 16 he had the virus. “Sorry to say that I, today, have tested positive for COVID19, Corona virus.”
“My (family) and I are self-isolating at home for as long as it takes. We are in good health – I only have mild symptoms of a cold,” Hivju said from Norway.” height=”4608″ id=”5073037002″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/17/USAT/6efdccc1-6a4c-4024-9b3e-b1ae06ab9a63-GTY_1201908187.JPG” width=”3072″>
“This morning I tested positive for COVID-19. I feel OK, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus,” the actor captioned a video announcement. “Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing 👊🏾👊🏾 No panic.”” height=”2396″ id=”5072937002″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/17/USAT/58541eb5-19ff-40a0-86b9-c877d26373db-AFP_AFP_1PY29T.JPG” width=”3954″>
“I’ve been sick for a week and feeling better each day,” Bryan wrote in an Instagram post. “Please don’t be afraid!!! It’s the flu not the plague. I’ve have been quarantined for a week and will for another week. And when I feel better I’ll get tested again to make sure I’m free of this nasty virus. Please help out each other. This will be over soon … with the help of every American!!”” height=”3000″ id=”4931120002″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/02/PAPP/ffa9f0dd-b055-40a1-9ab3-badc5c4e22a2-DavidBryan.jpg” width=”2451″>
“I've never had a fever, never had a cough, never had shortness of breath, never had chills,” he told co-anchors Robin Roberts and Michael Strahan, noting that he feels “great,” save for “some lower back pain and one day where he had a diminished sense of smell,” but “that has really been it.” ” height=”3000″ id=”2966775001″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/04/07/USAT/029db630-ccae-4eae-bb32-68f1b4bc82b4-GTY_882941650_1.JPG” width=”2309″>
The pandemic has also made the actress think about the value of truth and facts. “Our (expletive) radar is very acute at the moment. It's about getting back to the authentic, reclaiming the word truth and allowing ourselves (to see) what is happening to us as a species and our affect on one another.”” height=”4200″ id=”2956659001″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/04/06/USAT/f937a136-a4ab-4438-aae2-2fa02403d872-GetObject.jpeg” width=”2878″>
The “If” artist wrote given their travel history they decided to get tested, and while his results came back negative, his partner's did not.
“We are however doing perfectly fine and she is even still yet to show any symptoms whatsoever. She is now being quarantined and I have also gone into full self isolation for the minimum 14 days,” he wrote.” height=”3994″ id=”2932632001″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/28/USAT/5a065b17-cd36-4a3e-966e-43c7dc83716f-GettyImages-1183662239.jpg” width=”6000″>
“The other day I got tested for the coronavirus… and it came back positive. As careful as I been self-quarantining and staying home, I might have went and got something to eat, stayed in my truck, mask, gloves, everything on… my test came back positive,” the rapper said in his original post before encouraging his followers to “take this stuff seriously.”” height=”2330″ id=”2909822001″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/24/USAT/39982e73-0e78-4f87-8d33-b450a4e5a5ed-ia02_thug_hiphop_09.JPG” width=”2555″>
“I beg everyone to be extremely careful, follow the basic guidelines by washing your hands frequently, keeping at least a 6 feet distance from others, doing everything you can to stop the virus from spreading and please above all stay home if you can,” he wrote. “Together we can fight this virus and stop the current worldwide crisis, so we can hopefully return to our normal daily lives very soon. Please follow your local government’s guidelines and regulations for staying safe and protecting not just yourselves but our entire community.”” height=”3712″ id=”2537628001″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2019/11/09/USAT/9e23fe04-c72e-4611-8207-cfd19d9326d0-AFP_AFP_1M361L.JPG” width=”5568″>
On March 15, Mazar says she woke up with the same symptoms (low-grade fever, headache, sore throat, body aches, ringing ears and a dry cough) that husband Gabriele Corcos and their two teenage daughters had battled in February. Her doctor initially refused to test for coronavirus because she didn't meet the criteria, which typically include travel to an affected area and contact with a confirmed or presumptive positive.
After finally getting tested and diagnosed, she said, “I found this kind of a CRAZY criteria for a NY’er as I had taken the subway, gone to the theater, the grocery store, the pharmacy, hair salon, etc.”
On March 30, the actress posted a video thanking everyone for their support and saying, “I am feeling a lot better.”” height=”2000″ id=”2893843001″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/22/USAT/d1ba853f-62e5-4cbe-82a9-8ba8141cf23d-mazar-husband.jpg” width=”3000″>
She posted April 2 that she's “on the flipside,” praising The Traditional Chinese Medicine approach to treatment.” height=”4798″ id=”2918633001″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/26/USAT/ec91aa40-dd52-4ea7-b679-30f58fdec239-GTY_1211205289.JPG” width=”3199″>
“If you are not social distancing and STAYING HOME, DO SO NOW!” she wrote on March 17. “God has given us faith, but he’s also given us wisdom. Be well and wise!”
On March 25, she offered “A little update from OKC. Don and I are day 12 since we were diagnosed. This is our 2nd day of no fever. Whoo hoo. Enjoying outside in our back yard! This isn’t over. We will have to be WISE WISE WISE!…”” height=”3000″ id=”2870346001″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/18/USAT/66a20daa-182d-4425-acfd-d9a1494ab968-GettyImages-114198290.jpg” width=”2001″>
“These changes were not easy, but you have been so strong and I am proud of the examples you have become,” Trump said. “Your determination to get through this will define your generation for years to come.”” height=”2586″ id=”3091921001″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/05/07/USAT/70ad4e51-76f1-40d2-872a-1ea20ef6cdba-AP_Trump_National_Day_of_Prayer.JPG” width=”3879″>
“We’re all connected,” Will said during the one-minute broadcast at the start of the annual Mental Health Awareness Week. “And sometimes just talking about how you’re feeling can make a big difference. So right now, let’s join together across the U.K. and reach out to someone.”
“If you’re struggling, it’s important to talk about it,” Kate added. “Or if someone you know is acting differently, it’s OK to ask how they are. Use this moment to send a message.” ” height=”3416″ id=”4943290002″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/03/USAT/1946915b-7c59-4004-83e6-eb36d945b4f8-1210130681.JPG” width=”5120″>
“I commented back and said, 'This is the shape of my body. I've definitely gained a few pounds over this quarantine time and I love my body and I'm proud of my shape,'” she said about responding to an internet troll. “We're all shaped differently and that's my body and I'm proud of it. So that's how I respond to the negative comments. It's not always easy.” height=”3600″ id=”2606607001″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2019/12/04/USAT/42b91a65-01c4-4175-bd6a-5eaa754aba0e-09_GTY_1191797169.JPG” width=”2400″>
“I think it is pretty clear that now is the time to share a story and to share some love,” she said.” height=”2200″ id=”4550110002″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/01/23/USAT/488a2f0a-f24b-47f1-b54e-1cbf51264446-USP_Entertainment__53rd_CMA_Awards_1.JPG” width=”3300″>
The singer, 27, has been open about her health struggles since revealing her lupus diagnosis in 2015, being upfront about the impact the autoimmune disease has had on her health, career and quality of life. In 2017, she revealed that she had a kidney transplant as part of her ongoing treatment. ” height=”3000″ id=”4443601002″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/01/11/USAT/5013dc24-c0f5-4f17-b8fa-1be14e15bcba-Dolittle_7.JPG” width=”2400″>
“I was voted cutest baby of 1962,” he joked. “I know the place well and I have great memories of being incredibly sick there. I just want to say thank you, folks, for everything you're doing. It's greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work.” ” height=”5618″ id=”1231783002″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2018/09/08/USAT/129bb1fc-d5db-4962-a800-1e5d67d67b42-GTY_1028811674.JPG” width=”3745″>
As she waited for the results, Klum said she and her husband, Tom Kaulitz, who also was feeling ill, were practicing social distancing to prevent each other from getting sicker. Kaulitz's results also came back negative for the virus. ” height=”2763″ id=”5073744002″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/17/USAT/6ef60039-a425-4aca-a7cf-ce8c58ae45a7-GTY_1210478842_1.JPG” width=”3949″>
Earlier in the month, Schwarzenegger urged his followers to “stay at home as much as possible. Listen to the experts, ignore the morons…We will get through this together.”” height=”4287″ id=”5073288002″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/17/USAT/4da16a1b-d741-4d0a-b69e-04665d01d8ce-XXX_Terminator323.JPG” width=”5835″>
Earlier in the month, Jenner encouraged her millions of followers to “self quarantine to ensure we aren’t endangering ourselves or anyone who can’t handle this virus.”” height=”2798″ id=”5075802002″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/18/USAT/ebe69dd9-3010-4bc2-ba8b-bcf4dfec876e-GTY_1205192368.JPG” width=”4000″>
“Since we’re all connected by various degrees – trust me, I know – we can work together to stay home and keep each other safe and spread the word,” he said. ” height=”2000″ id=”2882805001″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/20/USAT/98dfec12-190d-48bf-aefa-4773ee8e78d0-GTY_1203494687.JPG” width=”3000″>
“Its crazy because all we have to do is work together to slow down this virus and people are still having trouble understanding that,” Hadid wrote, captioning a topless photo of herself. In addition to listing indoor activity ideas, Hadid noted she's thinking of the “people who are still working and the ones who can’t.”” height=”3712″ id=”4850784002″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/02/23/USAT/92ed0c7c-f272-4dd7-963d-ba2bec71cbd5-GTY_1208133236.jpg?crop=5568,3712,x0,y0″ width=”5568″>
He said, “A virus wants your whole body to be the virus and uses your cells to make more of themselves.” Later, he broke down what “flattening the curve” means. ” height=”1080″ id=”2368045002″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2018/12/19/USAT/339ea286-a3c7-47a3-b655-5805fb268214-VPC_WILL_SMITH_GENIE_UPSETS_TWITTER_DESK_THUMB.jpg” width=”1920″>
“Oh. My. God,” he wrote. “I spend my day cleaning and vacuuming and sanitizing everything in the house. I have become Danny Tanner.”” height=”4162″ id=”2890419001″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/21/USAT/2d704abf-5fa3-4557-95be-ab701d44ee07-bob_saget.JPG” width=”3139″>
On March 31, Lovato announced on Instagram that she will release her new activewear collection with Fabletics on April 2. For up to $125,000 through June 30, five dollars for every item sold will be donated to the World Health Organization's COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.
“I’ve really been going back and forth on if this was the right time,” Lovato wrote, “but decided this is a time to provide inspiration for my fans at home and to help those in need. ” height=”5472″ id=”2882633001″ orientation=”vertical” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/20/USAT/6cf90f90-51b1-4b66-bef8-4b947f08711e-GTY_1203637186.JPG” width=”3648″>
Lyrics include:
You can't touch but you can sing/Across rooftops/Sing down the phone/Sing and promise me you won't stop/Sing your love, be known, let your love be known.
The U2 front man was also part of the track “#SING4LIFE,” released March 24, along with will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki. “This song was created to bring JOY.. In times like these, creative people must continue to collaborate,” the music video description reads, in part. ” height=”3126″ id=”2871076001″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/18/USAT/62be5a2c-697c-4ecf-88df-b2ae519df21d-AP_Germany_U2_Bono.JPG” width=”4500″>
“Hey Australia, Just a reminder, we’ve dealt with serious (expletive) before, and we will deal with what confronts us now,” he wrote, captioning photos of burned trees in a nod to Australia's wild fire crisis earlier this year. “Together (minimum 1.5 metres apart).”” height=”3180″ id=”2866153001″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/03/18/USAT/e53b08cf-1d57-4009-8c81-3f52d0273d92-Russell_Crowe.JPG” width=”4928″>
“I know for all the parents out there…. these days are tough to get through entertaining multiple little ones… becoming teachers, cooking, cleaning, no break, repeat,” she wrote. “People who can sit on their couch at home please be responsible and do so. We can get through this together if we all do what’s recommended.”” height=”3078″ id=”4911798002″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/02/29/USAT/8b68fed9-860b-435a-b653-55524a73549f-AFP_AFP_1H32V3_1.JPG” width=”4596″>
“This is so far over the tipping point in ways that I don't even think people can realize and I have been furious … at people who have the hubris and the arrogance to ignore what's going on,” she said. “You think this is fine? This is not fine. … I don't understand why people aren't taking it seriously.” ” height=”2000″ id=”2415593002″ orientation=”horizontal” original=”https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2018/12/26/USAT/4d9a86bb-816b-40c2-a821-fb58db8e3178-148113__OS_0639_.jpg” width=”3000″>
Comments
Post a Comment