Tarun Gogoi, coronavirus favorable, provided plasma after sudden drop in oxygen level: Himanta Biswa Sarma

featured image

Assam Health Minister Himana Biswa Sarma stated previous chief minister Tarun Gogoi, who had actually earlier tested favorable for coronavirus, was given plasma therapy after the veteran Congress leader’s “unexpected drop in oxygen level” on Monday night.

Requiring To Twitter, Himanta Biswa Sarma said: “Ex CM @tarun_gogoi who is admitted in GMCH for Covid 19 had a sudden fall in Oxygen saturation to 88%at 11.30 pm.The teamof Medical professionals monitoring his health immediately chose to give 1 system of plasma with 2 lits of oxygen on Mask.O2 saturation now is preserved in between 96 to 97%.”

Ex CM @tarun_gogoi who is confessed in GMCH for Covid 19 had an abrupt fall in Oxygen saturation to 88%at 11.30 pm.The teamof Physicians supervising his health instantly chose to provide 1 unit of plasma with 2 lits of oxygen on Mask.O2 saturation now is kept between 96 to 97%.

— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) August 31, 2020

Himanta Biswa Sarma said he was with Tarun Gogoi in the Guwahati Medical College and Medical Facility (GMCH) where his previous cabinet colleague is admitted for his Covid-19 treatment.

” I existed with Sri @tarun_gogoi in the healthcare facility and just reached back house as I have assembly tomorrow. Also had a telephonic conversation with @GauravGogoiAsm. I shall remain in touch with our team at @GMCHGuwahati,” Himanta Biswa Sarma tweeted.

I was there with Sri @tarun_gogoi in the medical facility and just reached back house as I have assembly tomorrow. Had a telephonic conversation with @GauravGogoiAsm I shall remain in touch with our group at @GMCHGuwahati https://t.co/8mVy9jcRHx

— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) August 31, 2020

” I have been checked Covid-19 positive yesterday.

I have been checked Covid 19 favorable yesterday.

— Tarun Gogoi (@tarun_gogoi) August 26, 2020

Assam minister, three more BJP MLAs test positive for coronavirus

Learn More

https://covid19globalcases.com/tarun-gogoi-coronavirus-favorable-provided-plasma-after-sudden-drop-in-oxygen-level-himanta-biswa-sarma/

Comments