The 31- year-old rap artist said he was expected to begin shooting for the current season of MTV’s reality show “Roadies” and therefore got himself evaluated for coronavirus. “I wanted to give you an upgrade. I needed to go for ‘Roadies’ and before that I had to check for COVID-19 Two of my tests were negative, but the result which came today was favorable. “BMC has asked me to self-isolate. I am house quarantining,” Raftaar shared in a video posted on his Instagram Story. Likewise Check Out – Rapper Raftaar is home-quarantined after testing favorable for COVID-19
The rap artist stated he is waiting for the next test as he think that his COVID-19 diagnosis could have been an “error”. “I am waiting for next test to take place since I feel it’s a technical error since I’m in shape and fine. I do not feel that I have any health problem. “I can’t feel any signs. It’s my task to isolate myself. I’m healthy and I will upgrade you about my health. Do not fret,” Raftaar said. Also Check Out – Varun Sood opens on joining Roadies Transformation as Gangleader, says, ‘My function as the youngest leader includes a host of challenges and obligations’
Raftaar is understood for songs like “Dhaakad”, “Tamanche Pe Disco” and “Bandook Meri Laila”. On Tuesday, Mumbai’s COVID-19 tally increased to 1,58,756, with death toll reaching 7,939 Likewise Read – Singers Raftaar and Akasa handle nepotism in the music industry; require outsiders to be supported [Exclusive]
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the current scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Helo and Instagram
- By PTI
- Published: September 9, 2020 10: 55 PM IST
Comments
Post a Comment