Kirk Cousins on the coronavirus: 'If I die, I pass away'

featured image
Kirk-Cousins-010320-Getty-FTR.jpg
( Getty Images)

Kirk Cousins is just fine with getting the coronavirus and does not think masks work. The Vikings quarterback says he is totally at peace with the idea of contracting COVID-19

” If I die, I die,” Cousins stated on Spotify’s “10 Questions” podcast hosted by NFL Network’s Kyle Brandt.

Throughout the interview, the 32- year-old said he disagreed with the advice of medical specialists, including the CDC, who have said that masks can help avoid the spread of COVID-19

MORE: How much does Kirk Cousins make? A look at the Vikings QB’s contract, salary

Brandt asked, “If 1 is the person who states, ‘Masks are foolish, you’re all a bunch of lemmings’ and 10 is, ‘I’m not leaving my master bathroom for the next 10 years,’ where do you land?”

After laughing, Cousins responded, “I’m not gon na call any person dumb, for the trouble it would get me in. I’m about a.000001”

Cousins said, “I desire to respect what other individuals’s issues are. You understand, even if I pass away. If I pass away, I die.

Learn More

https://covid19globalcases.com/kirk-cousins-on-the-coronavirus-if-i-die-i-pass-away/

Comments