
Long Time E! host and awards reveal correspondent Giuliana Rancic was absent from the 2020 Emmy Awards red carpet since she tested positive for COVID-19
In a video message shared by E!, Rancic said she will miss the show due to the fact that she and her entire family checked positive for the unique coronavirus.
Hey, everybody. As I enter into my 20 th year on the E! red carpet, I need to say I do not take missing out on an award program gently. But unfortunately this year is so various. As part of E! and NBC Universal’s very rigorous testing standards, particularly before an event like this, I did find out that I checked positive for COVID-19
Now as much as I didn’t want to hear that, I’m extremely happy I heard it before I took a trip and perhaps might have exposed other people. For that, I’m happy.
Rancic added that she; her husband, Bill; and her son, Duke, are “all doing well and looking after each other.”
The 46- year-old stated that she wishes fans and viewers “all the very best, and please safeguard yourselves and secure those around you.”
Rancic’s medical diagnosis was not the only one hampering the currently unconventional show’s rhythm. Fellow co-host Vivica A. Fox likewise checked favorable for the infection.
Fox will not attend the show out of “an abundance of caution,” she said in a written statement checked out by fill-in host Brad Goreski. ” Throughout these unprecedented times, it’s more crucial than ever that we follow all security and health rules and guidelines to protect ourselves and each other.”
” Nightly Pop” host Nina Parker and Goreski filled in for Rancic and Fox.
Calling all HuffPost superfans!
Register for subscription to end up being an establishing member and aid shape HuffPost’s next chapter
Comments
Post a Comment