The world’s fastest guy Usain Bolt is in quarantine at his house in Jamaica after checking positive for COVID-19 – days after commemorating his 34 th birthday celebration with other sports stars.
The nation’s health minister, Dr Christopher Tufton, validated Bolt had coronavirus and had been formally informed of the test outcome, the Jamaica Observer reported.
Bolt’s condition raised questions over England and Manchester City footballer Raheem Sterling, who participated in a party with the former sprinter in Jamaica on Friday.
Nevertheless, on Tuesday it was validated that Sterling returned a negative result after undergoing a test in Jamaica.
He can now be called in the England squad for next month’s Nations League components.
Bolt, an eight-time Olympic gold medallist, revealed he was self-isolating in a video which he posted on his official Instagram and Twitter accounts.

Bolt is widely considered to be the greatest sprinter of perpetuity
” Simply getting up, and like everyone else, I inspected social media which is saying I am validated to have COVID-19,” stated Bolt.
” I am trying to be responsible so I am going to remain in and stay here for my friends.”
The Jamaican world record holder, who retired after the World Sports Championships in 2017 and is extensively considered the best sprinter of perpetuity, stated he had no signs.
” I am going to quarantine myself and wait on the confirmation to see what is the procedure and how I need to tackle quarantining myself.”
He included he had actually called buddies and told them to self-isolate “just to be safe” and “to take it easy”.
The video was published with the words “stay safe my ppl”, in addition to a prayer emoji.
Bolt said he took the test on Saturday, the day after the party.
” Best birthday ever,” he composed on Instagram after the events, posting a picture of himself holding his daughter Olympia, who was born in May.
Videos from the celebration showed visitors dancing close together without masks and appearing to overlook social distancing.
:: Listen to the Daily podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Spreaker
Fans fasted to offer their well-wishes and suggestions to the star, with one responding: “Please get better my pal.”
Another composed: “Drink up your ginger tea non stop.”
Comments
Post a Comment