
Former president Pranab Mukherjee has actually checked positive for COVID-19 He tweeted on Monday twelve noon to notify about his condition.
” On a check out to the hospital for a different procedure, I have tested favorable for COVID19 today,” he posted on Twitter.
” I ask for individuals who came in contact with me in the last week, to please self isolate and get evaluated for COVID-19,” Mukherjee said.
On a see to the healthcare facility for a separate treatment, I have actually tested favorable for COVID19 today.
I request individuals who was available in contact with me in the recently, to please self isolate and get tested for COVID-19 #CitizenMukherjee— Pranab Mukherjee (@CitiznMukherjee) August 10, 2020
Congress chief spokesperson Randeep Surjewala in addition to several other party leaders wanted Mukherjee a speedy recovery.
” We want previous President Pranab Mukherjee a quick recovery from Covid,” the Congress stated on its official Twitter deal with.
Several leaders from throughout the political spectrum also wished him a fast healing.
Pranab Mukherjee has checked positive for Covid-19 … Worried about his health.
Union minister Piyush Goyal likewise wished health for Mukherjee, and said he was confident that the previous president will succeed in recuperating from the infection rapidly.
Comments
Post a Comment