Coronavirus lockdown is rejecting individuals the possibility to mourn appropriately

featured image

The Jewish systems which permit individuals to emerge whole from soul-destroying sorrow are missing to nearly all who have actually lost a loved one during the pandemic.

IF YOU’RE stuck for a Slihot minyan, you’re sure to find one at the Katamon Shtiblach on Hakhish St. (photo credit: MARC ISRAEL SELLEM)

IF YOU’RE stuck for a Slihot minyan, you’re sure to discover one at the Katamon Shtiblach on Hakhish St.

( photo credit: MARC ISRAEL SELLEM)

When we buried my daddy in Israel I was troubled that might not pay my daddy the respect of stating kaddish, because we were in quarantine.

We passed a temperature level check at the airport, I found a minyan of travelers at a hauntingly empty Ben-Gurion Airport, and I stated kaddish for my father.

However we’re all Jews, and I do not begrudge his stance, and the duty to say kaddish is not his but my own.

Find Out More

https://covid19globalcases.com/coronavirus-lockdown-is-rejecting-individuals-the-possibility-to-mourn-appropriately/

Comments