Trump: I 'd 'Definitely' Be Willing to Be First to Take Coronavirus Vaccine

featured image

During a portion of an interview aired on Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” President Trump stated that he is “definitely” willing to be the very first person to take a coronavirus vaccine.

Fox News Medical Contributor Dr. Marc Siegel asked, “As commander-in-chief and leader of the free world, would you consider being among the first to take this vaccine to send a message to the American public?”

I would absolutely, if they desired me to, if they thought it was right, I ‘d take it initially, or I ‘d take it last, Marc. You do know that if I take it initially, I’ll be– either way, I lose on that one? If I take it initially– and if I take it– if I don’t take it, they’ll state, he does not believe in the program.

Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett

Read More

https://covid19globalcases.com/trump-i-d-definitely-be-willing-to-be-first-to-take-coronavirus-vaccine/

Comments