Stefon Diggs uneasy about season in the middle of COVID-19: 'I 'd be lying if I said I was comfortable drawing back up'


Diggs was obtained by the Buffalo Expenses on March 20

stefon-diggs-vikings.jpg

We’re less than a month far from groups getting together to report to training camp, however there’s still a sense of anxiety and unpredictability surrounding the 2020 season due to the existing COVID-19 pandemic. Even as other significant sports across the country are gearing back up to play, cases do continue to rise in certain areas of the country, which has triggered a number of players in the MLB and NBA choosing to remain of their restart. While that has yet to happen in the NFL, Buffalo Expenses receiver Stefon Diggs did reveal his concerns about the approaching year in a Twitter thread on Tuesday night.

” I miss out on football,” Diggs tweeted. “But there’s many unanswered questions with this upcoming season. I ‘d be lying if I said I was comfortable drawing back up.”

The NFL has currently cut the preseason in half, going from 4 video games to 2 and there’s also the possibility of playing the whole season without fans in the stands at all.

” I’ve never played a video game with zero fans in the stands,” Diggs included. “Even in little league we a minimum of had moms and dads and other member of the family … this will be odd if it happens.”

The league just recently sent clubs a variety of COVID-19 protocols for training school and the preseason, consisting of how to deal with individuals who were exposed to someone with a favorable test. If the individual exposed tests positive but has no signs they will not be able to return till 10 days have passed because their initial positive test or 5 days have previous and have actually gone through 2 consecutive unfavorable PCR infection tests separated by 24 hours in addition to clearance from the club physician. If the private tests favorable and is symptomatic, they will need to wait 10 days from the very first sign of COVID-19 signs and have 72 hours pass because their last sign of signs. They’ll likewise require approval by the group doctor and regional guidelines and requirements require to be satisfied.

The lack of in-person minicamp and modified training school will unquestionably be harder for novices and veterans signing up with a new club like Diggs is with the Costs. Buffalo obtained the star receiver in mid-March, sending a number of draft picks– including their 2020 first-rounder ( Justin Jefferson)– to Minnesota. Not having a typical offseason will likely produce a brand-new set of difficulties as Diggs tries to mesh with his brand-new group, however when factoring in the pandemic, that’s most likely the least of his concerns at the minute.

Watch Now:
NFL Win Overalls: Buffalo Expenses O/U 9.0
( 2: 44).

Read More

https://covid19globalcases.com/stefon-diggs-uneasy-about-season-in-the-middle-of-covid-19-i-d-be-lying-if-i-said-i-was-comfortable-drawing-back-up/

Comments