
Released Yesterday
Genuine Housewives of Atlanta OG Shereé Whitfield initially revealed that she tested favorable for the coronavirus on July15 Now, the reality star is honestly speaking about her COVID-19 symptoms and prompting everybody to “take it major.”
In an Instagram Live episode of Hollywood Life’s TVTalk on Monday (July 20) the reality star stated that she was very first experiencing what she thought was a scratchy throat. She then established a dry cough, which she thought was normal due to the fact that of allergic reaction season.
RELATED: Former ‘RHOA’ Star Sheree Whitfield Tests Favorable For COVID-19
” I started getting a headache,” she said. “I typically don’t begin getting headaches in your eyes and your nose and your whole face is just harming therefore I believed I had a sinus infection or allergies.”
The former RHOA star stated that she soon was struck with a low-grade fever and body aches.
” I literally didn’t get out of my bed for 2 weeks.
Whitfield said she thinks she contracted the coronavirus while going to a small celebratory birthday weekend at a good friend’s home who invited her over for dinner and brunch.
She said that once she began feeling more under the weather condition she decided to reach out to her good friend and was stunned by her reaction.
” I discover out that she had [the virus], her and her entire household– I do not understand if this is where I got it from,” Whitfield revealed.
For the latest on the coronavirus, take a look at BET’s blog site on the infection, and contact your regional health department or see the Centers for Disease Control and Avoidance website.
(Image by: Bravo/NBCU Image Bank by means of Getty Images)
Get the most recent from BET in your inbox!
Sign up now for the current in celeb, sports, news and style from BET.
By clicking submit, I consent to receiving BET Newsletters and other marketing e-mails. BET Newsletters are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms.
Users can unsubscribe at anytime. www.bet.com
Comments
Post a Comment