
Released 3 days ago
There are reports that Phaedra Parks is going back to The Real Homemakers of Atlanta. However, the attorney and truth star is not waiting on a check from RHOA. Her mortuary service is expanding– however for all the incorrect reasons.
In an interview with Page Six’s podcast We Hear, Parks stated about her mortuary business, “Oh my gosh, it’s going great, didn’t you become aware of that pandemic, lady? We are growing– sadly. We have actually been jam-packed considering that the pandemic started.”
She continued, “I’m not a physician, however, I do have a mortuary and I’ll tell you this: Generally in the summertime, we’re waiting on a boating accident or a motorbike crash, because otherwise, we’re pretty empty.”
RELATED:
Kenya Moore Reveals More Information About Her Divorce From Marc Daly
Parks, who earned her mortuary science degree in 2014, also included, “We are working like it’s our heaviest season, so … I tell individuals when they state, ‘It’s a joke, it’s not that big of a deal,’ well, let me put it to you in genuine terms, I’m getting 17 calls a day for pickups which’s at one place. Last week, all of the people were under 59.”
5 days ago, on July 18, Georgia set a brand-new record of coronavirus cases, according to WSB-TV
Georgia Guv Brian Kemp refuses to issue a mask mandate and has actually presumed as to ask a court to “limit” Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms from making any additional public declarations about her citywide required to use masks in public locations.
Since today ( July 23), nearly 140,000 individuals are contaminated with the coronavirus in Georgia.
For the most recent on the coronavirus, take a look at BET’s blog on the infection, and contact your local health department or check out the Centers for Disease Control and Avoidance website.
( Photo by Paras Griffin/Getty Images)
Get the current from BET in your inbox!
Register now for the latest in celeb, sports, news and design from BET.
By clicking send, I grant getting BET Newsletters and other marketing e-mails. BET Newsletters are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms.
of Use. Users can unsubscribe at anytime. BET Newsletters are sent out by BET Networks, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY10003 www.bet.com
Comments
Post a Comment