
MLB’s Yasiel Puig
Tests Favorable For COVID-19
Will Not Sign with Atlanta Braves
7/17/2020 2: 57 PM PT.

Breaking News
2: 57 PM PT— This just went from bad to even worse for Yasiel Puig … the favorable COVID test has actually apparently torpedoed his deal with the Atlanta Braves.
Puig’s deal with the team was never completed– it hinged on him passing a COVID-19 test, according to The Athletic’s Ken Rosenthal
Now, Rosenthal said the offer is off– he will not be signing with the team– and stays a complimentary agent as the season draws closer.
MLB outfielder Yasiel Puig states he simply learned he has actually COVID-19 … and will quarantine for the foreseeable future.
” Although I checked favorable, I am asymptomatic, and I feel definitely great.”
” I will be quarantined till I receive 2 negative test results, which I hope will arrive shortly.”
Puig says he’s sad about his diagnosis– “but I think that everything is in God’s timing which my go back to MLB will take place in His perfect plan and timing for me.”
” When I return to the field, I will do so knowing that I will have one less hurdle to conquer.”
FYI– the MLB’s 60- video game season is set to lastly begin with Opening Day on July 23 and 24.
Puig states he never ever thought it might take place to him … and is advising everybody to “take this pandemic seriously, this can happen to anyone, even the healthiest professional athlete.”
The 29- year-old ended his statement with a tip to his fans to use a mask, social distance, and follow your local protocols.
” Please look after yourselves. I will see you all soon when I return to play ball.”
Originally Published– 12: 22 PM PT
Comments
Post a Comment