FCTA Health Secretary checks favorable for Coronavirus

featured image

According to him, his journey to the isolation center began 12 days back when he started knowledgeable feverish conditions.

” The feverish condition prompted me to opt for COVID-19 test which turned out to be positive,” he stated.

Kawu stated it was extremely crucial for Nigerians to appreciate that COVID-19 was genuine and might be deadly.

“ I desire every Nigerians, like I have constantly advice them in the media, that COVID-19 is genuine and anybody can be contaminated, particularly those of us that are on the frontline.

” The illness can be deadly and it is very important that everybody follows all the extant standards of hand cleaning or sanitizing, preserve social distancing wearing of facial covering and staying at home,” Kawu said.

He stated that the significant drawback for cutting edge health employees was contaminating members of their families in your home.

The FCTA health secretary said that his relative who are contaminated are likewise being managed within the FCT system.

“ I enjoy and I thank my developer that mine was moderate infection. I got some symptoms that were not very severe.

” I had to be on intravenous (IV) drugs for about 10 days.

” I discovered extremely crucial thing; there is so much dedication by the health employees, they are extremely devoted, really patriotic. They are risking their lives to protect the society,” Kawu stated.

He interested all Nigerians to be involved in the fight against the COVID-19

He, nevertheless, advised everyone to take individual obligation to make sure protection of their family.

Kawu contacted COVID-19 patients receiving treatment at Isolation and Treatment Center to observe all extant guidelines to tame the spread of the illness.

The News Firm of Nigeria (NAN) reports that FCT has 7 seclusion and treatment centers throughout the area, out of which six of them are public facilities while one is independently managed.

Find Out More

https://covid19globalcases.com/fcta-health-secretary-checks-favorable-for-coronavirus/

Comments