
NBA legend Patrick Ewing has exposed that he has evaluated favorable for coronavirus.
The New York Knicks terrific, who played 17 seasons as a centre in the NBA, is presently the head coach of the Georgetown University guys’s team.
He was an 11- time All-Star and two-time Olympic gold medallist.
” I wish to share that I have evaluated positive for Covid-19 This infection is major and need to not be taken lightly,” the 57- year-old tweeted.
” I wish to encourage everybody to remain safe and look after yourselves and your liked ones.”
Georgetown Sports said he is self-isolating at a regional healthcare facility and he is the only member of the Georgetown guys’s basketball program to have tested favorable for the virus.
Ewing functions in the current The Last Dance documentary, which is based on Michael Jordan’s all-conquering Chicago Bulls and their hunt for a sixth NBA title in the 1997-98 season.
Comments
Post a Comment